Let’s embrace our curls and show them to the world!
One of our goals at Naturally Drenched is to create a "curlclusive" environment where everyone can embrace and love their texture. We want to show the world how proud we are of our natural hair and we want you to be a part of it.
Get ready for Black History Month and embrace your curls!
This is the perfect opportunity for Naturally Drenched followers and the natural hair community to share their “hairitage” and the beauty of the haircare process.
Keep the images and photos coming. Post on social media and tag us @naturallydrenched with #Mycurlstory
It’s the time to shine bright like a diamond! Let’s highlight our community. Be a part of our Black Month History video:
- Submit 3-6 photographs that highlight your curl journey
- Or shoot a one-minute-long video (maximum) of your hair care routine
- Shoot video Landscape, wide shots
- Shoot in color, no filters
- Include in the form your full name, email address, and Instagram handle
*Naturally Drenched reserves the right to edit, crop, resize all submitted content
Please fill out this form before submitting your pictures/videos: https://forms.gle/n6q98a7S2dpDmxZK7