2.Weekly Wash Day: Establish a weekly wash day schedule. This may vary depending on your hair's needs, but once a week is generally recommended for most curly hair types. On wash days, follow these steps:
- Wet your hair thoroughly with warm water.
- Apply a sulfate-free shampoo to your scalp and gently massage with our Scalp Flow Massager to cleanse your scalp and strands.
- Rinse out the shampoo completely and repeat the previous step.
- Rinse out the shampoo again and apply a generous amount of our Rebalance Pre-Conditioner Treatment, or our Restore Moisture Masque,and leave it on for a few minutes.
- Detangle your hair, from ends to roots with our Scalp Flow Massager.
- Rinse then apply a generous amount of conditioner, and rinse it out with cool water.
3.Style & Dry: After washing, apply your fav curl defining mousse, gel, or curl cream to soaking wet hair, and use our Scalp Flow Massager to define those curls. Once you have applied all of your products, scrunch out the excess water with our 3T Towel. To dry, grab your diffuser or sit under a hooded dryer(this can cut your drying time down!!)
4.Bonnet or Satin Pillow Case: To preserve your curls while you sleep, consider investing into a bonnet. Alternatively, use a satin or silk pillow case to reduce friction and prevent frizz.
5.Protective Hairstyles: Consider wearing protective hairstyles like braids or twists to give your hair a break from daily manipulation and styling. This can also save time in the morning.6.Trim Regularly: Schedule regular trims every 3-4 months to get rid of split ends and keep your curls looking healthy.
7.Be Patient and Experiment: Building a curly hair routine takes time and experimentation. Be patient and try different products and techniques to find what works best for your curls..
Remember, each person's hair is unique, so your curly hair routine may require some adjustments to suit your individual needs. Embrace your natural curls and have fun experimenting with different styles!